Book now



Due to undergoing repair the outside junior splash "Buccaneer Beach" will be closed (a date of reopening will be posted soon)

UPDATED INFORMATION:  We are now optimistic that we will be open tomorrow. Our power is now back on and we are planning to be open as normal. We would advise you to double check tomorrow morning on our website for any updates but we very much hope that we will be up and running unless anything happens overnight.


Presently there is a power cut in a large area surrounding Splashdown at Tower Park. Understandably the SSE is concentrating its effort on restoring power to domestic properties. Due to this power at Splashdown is estimated to be restored by 11pm on Saturday 19th February. If in the meantime power is restored in time we will return tickets to sale for Saturday. At the moment we don't anticipate reopening until 9 am on Sunday 20th.  

If you have tickets for Saturday you should check the website before travelling to Splashdown.  In the event that we are unable to open we will change all tickets to a postponed ticket.  These tickets will be available for use another time, to be decided, by you.  To reinstate your ticket to another date and time please give us at least 24 hours' notice.  These tickets will be valid for six months from 19th February.  Email us on for any communication regarding your tickets. PLEASE DO NOT TELEPHONE.

We are really sorry but matters are completely out of our hands in this unprecedented set of circumstances.  We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter - Directors Alan and Jackie Richmond.